Making the decision where to establish your offices is a big one. There are so many factors to consider ranging from location to security to image. Here is why our office parks should be part of your consideration if you are requiring office space in Gauteng.
We will provide you with the following advantages when you lease office space from us:
- A Classy Image – The classical design of the developments creates an air of quality,
prosperity and success.
- Powerful BrandingExcellent frontage.
- Total Security24 Hour access security creates a tranquil, peaceful and productive environment.
- Excellent Central LocationSituated within 5 minutes from the Centurion C.B.D, banks, post office, hotels and restaurants and the Centurion Gautrain station.
- Affordable RentalsUnits from 75m² to 1500m² are available at very competitive rentals.
- Emergency PowerThe entire park is served by emergency power supplied by on site generators.
- Emergency Water SupplyThe parks have eight 10,000L tanks which gives us a water capacity of 80,000L.
- Turnkey InstallationsAll installations are carried out on a turnkey basis with careful attention
given to every detail.
- Instant Telephony and Internet ServicesThese services, including data storage, can be
arranged within 24 hours.
- CateringThe Coffee Shops provide refreshments, light meals and catering.
- Exceptional MaintenanceEvery detail of the development is managed by the owner in order to allow you to focus all your efforts on your core business.
- Private Online CommunityA private online community is available to all tenants filled with networking opportunities and the ability to receive business mentorship.
“I love the corporate image Cambridge Office Park creates, it is easily accessible to my clients, there is camaraderie between the tenants and it is 3 minutes away from my home, And lastly, we have the best landlord!”
Jomari van der Walt– Van Der Walt Attorneys
“I enjoy the hands on, personal service from The Success Academy, coffee shop convenience and good security and obviously close to home.”
Hugo Knoetze– Advanced Capital
“Location, excellent buildings and a business partner – not a landlord!”
John Myers– FastNet