Making the decision where to establish your offices is a big one. There are so many factors to consider ranging from location to security to image. Here is why our office parks should be part of your consideration if you are requiring office space in Gauteng.
We will provide you with the following advantages when you lease office space from us:
- A Classy ImageThe classical design of the developments creates an air of quality,
prosperity and success.
- Powerful BrandingExcellent frontage.
- Total Security24 Hour biometric access security creates a tranquil, peaceful and productive environment.
- Excellent Central LocationSituated within 5 minutes from the Centurion C.B.D, banks, post office, hotels and restaurants and the Centurion Gautrain station.
- Affordable RentalsUnits from 20m² to 1500m² are available at very competitive rentals, as well as fully furnished suites in The Business Centre.
- Emergency PowerThe parks have emergency back-up power supplied by on-site generators.
- Emergency Water SupplyThe parks have 16 x 10,000L tanks which gives us a total water capacity of 160,000L.
- Turnkey InstallationsAll installations are carried out on a turnkey basis with careful attention
given to every detail.
- Instant Telephony & Internet ServicesThese services, including data storage, can be arranged within 24 hours.
- CateringThe Coffee Shops provide refreshments, light meals and catering.
- Exceptional MaintenanceEvery detail of the development is managed by us in order to allow you to focus all your efforts on your core business.
- Private Online CommunityA private online community is available to all tenants filled with networking opportunities and the ability to receive business mentorship.
“Location, excellent buildings and a business partner – not a landlord!”
John Myers– FastNet
“We enjoy the professional environment and the “success culture” of our landlord.”
Jenita de Gouveia & Minette Steyn– Sentinel Staffing Solutions
“We appreciate the networking and that everything works so we can concentrate on our business, as well as the fact that we can see grass and trees from our offices.”
Wimpie Vogel & Dean Sherman– DW Tax Specialists